Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nashville, Music City, USA

I can't believe I'm blogging again. It's as if I dropped off the earth, isn't it? It has been so long since I've blogged. In spite of all my good intentions, obviously, I did not blog everyday, as I had written that I was going to do. A lot has happened in the interim, which could be the reason I havent' been thinking about blogging. I'm relocating to Nashville, Tennessee, a major-big change from sunny Southwest Florida. I completed the manuscript of my second novel, A Wild Dream of Love, and sent it off the the publisher. A Wild Dream of Love is the sequel to my novel, A Chance to Say Yes. I have the writing bug, but I need to straighten out the practical aspects of my new life, so I must pace myself. Book Three is spinning around in my head. Yes, it has a title--and I have other works sloshing in there along with it. I'm not going to say I'll blog regularly any more because I didn't live up to my words last time I wrote that. Oh, and I just joined www.meetup.nashvillewriters. More about that soon.

No comments: