Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Curves and Arc-Angels

Hello, thanks for checking in. First of all, I'd like to thank Annette Stillman, owner of The Beach Book Nook in Fort Myers Beach, Florida, who hosted my most recent book signing. Greetubgs to all the nice readers I met there. Also, I want to thank the ladies at Curves in Naples, Florida, who have been and so very supportive of me and my novel A Chance to Say Yes, especially Trainer Krista and Owner Gail. On another note, I want to let everyone know that I, along with fellow ArcheBooks authors Sara Williams, Sand Lender, and Jane Sutton, will have a booth at the Southwest Florida Women's Expo in Northport, Florida, on Feb. 20, 2010. We will be selling and signing copies of our novels. Sara Williams writes mysteries set in Hawaii and Florida. Sandy Lender writes fantasies. Jane Sutton writes contemporary fiction. (Jane may not be able to attend the Expo, but we will have books of hers for purchase.) Sara, Sandy, Jane, and I are calling ourselves The Arc-Angels. I invite you to come to out and experience the Women's Expo, which should be a dynamite event. I hope to see you there. By the way, I am eliminating Anonymous posts to my blog because some people have been leaving inappropriate comments on my blog. Smle of the Day: I recently subscribed to a free newsletter called The Writers' Alliance, which is put out writer Garrison Keillor (I'll have to check the spelling of his last name!) of Praire Home Companion fame. It's a daily newsletter that offers information and insight into the lives of well-known writers, past and present. Please google it if you're interested in writers and writing. FORTUNE COOKIE LUNCH:The issue isn't what you're saying. Mostly, it's the way.

No comments: