Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Dragon Limerick, continued

Here are Verses Four and Five of my work-in-progress, the Dragon Limerick I am writing for Sandy Lender's blog. (Btw, I can't figure out for the life of me why my blog won't format correctly. I can't get it to make any paragraph indentations.) Please see my previous post for the first three verses. Angry Scary vowed that he'd marry Flarey But Flarey spoke to the contrary "If you were my mister, You'd soon be a blister 'Til this problem's solved we should tarry." As he pondered, a raindrop hit Scary Overjoyed he called out to Miss Flarey "We'll be like the otter! We'll kiss underwater! Our problem's solved. Now we can marry! (One more verse is on the way, the last verse. Yes. You're right. I've gone totally bonkers.) If you are in the mood for more fun stuff, please check out an author-friend's blog: http://www.darrellhouse.com/. Tina

No comments: