Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First Fan Letter

Hello! My heartfelt thanks to Mina Hemingway for displaying A Chance to Say Yes at the table near the front door of her bookstore (http://www.hemingwaybookstore.com/) and to each and every one of you who has bought and read a copy of A Chance to Say Yes. (Please see Cheryl's comment at the bottom of my previous blog post. Thanks to Cheryl, too.) I actually received my first fan letter this week from my friend Vicki's mom, Ann Panton of South Dakota. Ann noted that it was the first fan letter she'd ever written. Here's a portion of Ann's letter in which she writes about A Chance to Say Yes: "I loved the book and thought it was very well written. It was fun to have it set in a place I know so well [Naples, Florida]. The plot kept me spellbound and the characters were very real. It got to the point where I counldn't put it down as I couldn't wait to s ee what happened next. Can't wait for the next one -- write fast!" THANK YOU, ANN, for writing to me such fine words of praise. I AM working on the sequel to A Chance to Say Yes. The sequel is called A Wild Dream of Love. I am intesteed in hearing from all those of you who read A Chance to Say Yes. Please drop me a line anytime. I'll be in San Francisco next weekend for the national conference of the Romance Writers of America. Woo-hoo! Hope to see you there. Tina

6 comments:

Debra Maher said...

Congratulations, Tina! I enjoyed meeting you this morning and have posted info about your book on my blog, Stringing Beads. Go to:
http://debmaher.wordpress.com .
I wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Tina, congratulations on your debut novel. I'm not a big reader but I found myself wanting to keep on reading. Your book, A Chance To Say Yes kept me captivated and wanting more. I truly enjoyed your book and look forward to the sequel.

Tanya Davis

Tina Murray said...

My thanks to you, Debra and Tanya, for posting such positive comments. I am truly grateful to both of you for your support for A Chance to Say Yes.

Tina Murray said...

My thanks to you, Debra and Tanya, for posting such positive comments. I am truly grateful to both of you for your support for A Chance to Say Yes.

Tina Murray said...

My thanks to you, Debra and Tanya, for posting such positive comments. I am truly grateful to both of you for your support for A Chance to Say Yes.

Tina Murray said...

Oops!!! I hit the "Post Comment" button three times. Now how do I delete my two extra comments? Don't know. Oh, well...